Our Practice Areas
Criminal Law Attorney in Rochester
At Sciarrino & Sciarrino, we believe that you deserve to have quality legal representation. It has been our passion to provide experienced representation and counsel to the people of New York for more than five decades, and we are proud of our track record and satisfied client list! Our firm is committed to quality and excellence. We treat you with fairness and compassion.
Our practice areas include the following:
- Traffic Law : Traffic law deals with the laws that regulate cars, pedestrians, and any other transpiration conveyance. For many people, traffic law can be a frustrating and confusing thing that can cause stress and exasperation. Our firm is well-versed in all forms of traffic law, including speeding ticket defense and in most cases, can represent you in court without you having take time off of work to attend.
- DWI Law : DWI and DWAI charges involve a specific alleged violation of Section 1192 of the New York Vehicle & Traffic Law, which deals with people who operate cars and other vehicles while under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs. In New York State your first DWI conviction can mean raised insurance rates, license revocation, the installation of an ignition interlock device, and a lifelong criminal record.
- Criminal Law : Our firm is experienced with all types of criminal law charges, including, Drug Offenses, Property Crimes, Sexual Offenses, Violent Crimes, Computer Crimes, White Collar Crimes and much more. If you have been criminally charged with a misdemeanor in a local Town Court or Village Court or a felony in a County Court, it is important that you contact an experienced criminal lawyer such as Raymond P. Sciarrino, as soon as possible.
- Social Security Law : The federal government has established two benefit programs, which are administered by the Social Security Administration (SSA), to assist individuals who are unable to work because of their disability. One program is called Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and the other is called Supplemental Security Income (SSI). Generally, your age, disability, work history, and income are factors that will influence whether you are eligible for SSDI or SSI benefits. To learn if you are eligible, speak with our knowledgeable legal professionals today!
- Personal Injury : Personal injury deals with injuries to a person. Whether this be a car accident, slip-and-fall accident, or some other injury due to the negligence of another person, it is important to speak with attorney Raymond P. Sciarrino today, to review you specific case.
Our firm has been committed to quality and excellence for more than 50 years. If you choose to work with us, we can promise that we will work hard to get the best results possible for your case.
It is our passion to serve you! Call 585-658-2161.